Bring the beauty of fall foliage to your ensembles and add a touch of the natural world to your personal style. John S. Brana Fold Formed Copper Leaf Dangle Earrings capture all of the beautiful details of living leaves with their naturalistic designs. Made by hand from start to finish, the copper dangle earrings are folded to give them an organic shape, and hand chasing along the edges of the earrings creates the look of the network of veins that delivers water and nutrients to the leaves as they grow.
Polished to a mirror like shine, the John S. Brana Fold Formed Copper Leaf Dangle Earrings are coated with a 100 percent nontoxic clear resin that helps the natural copper resist tarnishing. The dangle earrings are approximately 3 inches long with their sterling silver ear wires and jump rings included in the measurements. The earrings are 1 inch wide and come complete with a gift box that is ready for wrapping. Treat yourself or a special lady in your life to the exquisite look of fine handcrafted copper jewelry. Order the John S. Brana Copper Leaf Statement Earrings today.
• Inspired by the natural shape of leaves growing along a branch
• Handmade from start to finish with traditional folding and chasing techniques
• Protective clear finish for tarnish resistance
• 3 inches long by 1 inch wide at their largest points
Latest posts by Kaare Silvi (see all)
- Breathtaking Handcrafted Copper Cuff Bark Bracelet on Etsy - January 20, 2015
- What is Wearable Art Jewelry? - July 23, 2014
- Best Tips for Sterling Silver Jewelry Care - July 21, 2014